Located in Kuils River, One One Guest House offers guests affordable and comfortable accommodation. With great facilities,well-furnished rooms and excellent service, you are guaranteed a pleasant stay at the guest house.
The guest house is situated only a stone throw away from Cape Town, making it an ideal escape from the city centre. The tranquil enviroment and relaxed ambience in the town offers an exciting contrast to the vibrant city.
Attractions Nearby & Surrounding Suburbs
- Kuilsriver and Stellenbosch Wine Route,
- Caledon and Hermanus is a relaxing drive away.
- Cape Towns famous sandy beaches as a time to kick off those shoes and relax.
- V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Robben Island as one of the top sight seeing destinations.
- We are situated 700m from the Sports School and Teachers Training College situated in New Nooiensfontein Road.
- We are central and close proximity to Kuilsriver and Blackheath Industrial area.
- University of Western Cape and CPUT is 7.8km away from the guest house.
Our guest house is also great base for someone looking experience the best wine South Africa has to offer. Situated near the establishment is the Zevenwacht Wine Estate, a world famous wine estate and a stepping stone to the Stellenbosch Wine Route.
We pride ourselves in offering service of the highest quality. We are a magnificent guest house who treat our guests with the utmost care and consideration to all details. A stay with us will be all worth your while and definitely a pleasant experience of comfort.